Finding Data: Data on Race, Ethnicity, Ethnic Relations- Non USA
ACCESS TO THESE DATA FILES ARE RESTRICTED TO CURRENTLY ENROLLED/EMPLOYED MEMBERS OF
- Selected Resources for: Race, Ethnicity, Ethnic relations - Africa
:: Race, Ethnicity, Ethnic relations - Australia
:: Race, Ethnicity, Ethnic relations - Canada
:: Race, Ethnicity, Ethnic relations - Europe
- Selected Resources for: Race, Ethnicity, Ethnic relations - Latin America & the Carribean
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Data Archive
Archive of data sets on the aboriginal people of Australia and the Torres Strait.
- Measurement of Cross-cutting Cleavages and Other Multidimensional Cleavage Structures
Contains 69 new indices for race, ethnicity, language, religion, income, and geography.
- Minorities at Risk (MAR) Project (1945+)
Tracks 282 politically-active ethnic groups throughout the world -- identifying where they are, what they do, and what happens to them. Focuses specifically on ethnopolitical groups, non-state communal groups that have "political significance" in the contemporary world because of their status and political actions. Political significance is determined by: (1) The group collectively suffers, or benefits from, systematic discriminatory treatment compared to other groups in a society and (2) The group is the basis for political mobilization and collective action in defense or promotion of its self-defined interests.
- Survey on People's Ethnic Identity: June 2016 (Hong Kong)
Includes Hong Kong identity; Chinese identity; PRC identity; race identity; Asian identity; and global identity.
This page last updated: October 21, 2009